Wednesday, May 21, 2008

サムライ ジャック!!!Samurai Jack!!!

So after so long I decided to make some use of this blog apart from sharing "omoshiroi" pictures.

At the very beginning I didn't like Samurai Jack, but now I really like it and I feel bad 'cause the production was stopped before making an end...

Here is how I think it would have been the end of Haku, Samurai Jack's nemesis.
I've looked on the "jishou"(dictionary) for the meaning of Haku in japanese and one of the entries says:
吐く・Spit, Vomit, Throw up, Blow... I don't want to know why they used a name like that... It means also many other things.


Apart from that I'd like to show some other sketches for current projects.
Made directly with ink and brush.
絵筆でかくのは 気分がいいだね!
Pintar con pincel sienta muy bien!

Brush painting feels good?!

3 comments:

Cherrry Coke said...

Hi! You won´t believe this is the very first time that I read this blog. And you are my brother? Well... in fact, I had a lot of fun with it! From now I will check it always. Let´s start with the rice thing!! ;) Miss you!!!

LeDidole said...

WOW ! An update and with drawings?! So, tell us: how is life overthere? Are you enjoying school?
Post some pics man!

Also, I will go soon to USA again. And again this is related to Pixar. But I will not go to San Fransisco like last time ! (Too bad !).

BeaBlanco said...

Pintar con pincel sienta muy bien??
jajaja eso tndría que hacerlo yo!xD Los dibus del samurai muy chulos y el tipo de las calaveras me gusta! ^^
Eyy cambio de cabecera! ;) Ese libro esta escrito en persa? jajaja