Thursday, November 22, 2007

My private Chinese art collection

1. The great China and the location of their Creativity

Where's your head at?

2. The following sign probably refers to the "single kid policy".
I reject explaining why!

(Chinese translation, "Mind your head", or maybe is related to the previous sign)


3. I just enjoy the literal translation of the following sign.

Carefully Slippery
I think these guys were reading it.

4. Last and not least, because I found it just at the beginning of the trip.
At an airport in China if you bring a weapon you should throw it into that box.

("Oh, I bought a gun recently and I am carrying it to the airport! I will throw it there!")

Well... some people did...

There's more! but I'll leave them for future posts.

4 comments:

LeDidole said...

This is very interesting, especially the last one !

Anonymous said...

Me gustan tus fotos, que raros son estos chinos!!!jajajajja

Anonymous said...

please moooooooooreeeeeeee

Anonymous said...

Anonymous it´s me! Cherry coke!