Thursday, July 19, 2007

Teléfonos ynd Phones

After a few months... finally I have something to talk about and that is my new mobile phone, with camera (3.2 mp, not too much but enough for the moment), mp3 player and an useless internet browser (because using it would be expensive).

I tried the camera from a boat going back to the office, don't ask why I was going to the office by boat.

Let you guess what it is important in that picture...

It is a bit pixelated because the zoom was at the maximum level. I'll try next time a normal picture.


At the same time, I want to show a mobile phone which I would love to have but it is not possible (it is not selling out of Japan), forget about iPhone shuffle and iPhone nano(random calls). Pick your color!

¡Usad Babelfish para traducir al español que estoy vago!

2 comments:

LeDidole said...

Yeah ! A new message !

OK, OK, I am teasing you ! So, is it your new office near finished ? Is it what's important in the picture ?

AVE FÉNIX said...

Llevo tiempo sin practicar el inglés, por eso hay cosas que me suenan a chino que nooo xD! sólo me pierdo un poco con los detalles técnicos. Suena a pijada pero no me importaría tenerlo también;))